Javadocx v5.5 release notes
- 03 / 24 / 2021
We are happy to announce that Javadocx 5.5 is now released and ready for download.
This new version of the library includes the following features and enhancements:
- Add and remove watermarks in DOCX documents (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- PDFUtilities: mergePDF and watermarkPDF (text and image watermarks) (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Encrypt module: encryptPDF (Premium licenses).
- HTML to DOCX: base64 images support, do not apply default FFFFFF background color when transforming paragraphs, improved working with rowspans and colspans in tables, vertical-align support added, sup and sub tags apply a default font size, improved line-height support.
- Support for body document names that don't use the default word/document.xml location.
- New exceptions added to the whole library.
Go to Pricing to get this new version.
Users with previous versions can upgrade to the latest one by logging on MY JAVADOCX and clicking on the "upgrade to" button. Users with a valid LUS (License Update Service) can download Javadocx 5.5 at no cost.