Javadocx v7.5 release notes
- 06 / 14 / 2023
It is with great pleasure that we announce that Javadocx 7.5 is now released and ready for download. This is the latest version of our library.
Javadocx 7.5 includes new features and enhancements designed to boost your projects and let you reduce time and costs.
In order to get the new version, just go to the Pricing page and choose the license(s) that you need. Users that already have a license can upgrade to the new one in MY JAVADOCX, by choosing the one to upgrade. Users with a valid License Update Service (LUS) can get version 7.5 for free.
The complete list of features of this new version is the following:
- New addOLE method to embed OLE objects (docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls and ppt files).
- New modifyMergeFields method to modify merge fields (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- New getTemplateVariablesType method to return template variables and their types (text, table, list, image) (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Embed fonts (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Strict mode supported in the DOCXStructure class. Strict documents are detected automatically to use them with Javadocx methods.
- MultiMerge supports OLE objects, altChunk contents and note parts (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- New styles for endnote and footnote marks: highlightColor, underline, backgroundColor.
- DOCXCustomizer supports rtl and bidi options (Premium licenses).
- Added new XML namespaces to the default base template used in mergeDocx and mergeDocxAt (Advanced and Premium licenses).