Javadocx v6.5 release notes
- 02 / 23 / 2022
We are happy to announce that Javadocx 6.5, a new version of the library, is live and ready for download.
Javadocx 6.5 introduces many new features and enhancements prepared to let you create the most amazing documents. You can download Javadocx in Pricing, or update to this version, if you have a previous one, by going to MY JAVADOCX and clicking on the “Upgrade to” button. Users with a valid LUS (License Update Service) can get Javadocx 6.5 at no cost.
This is the full list of Javadocx 6.5 features:
- Indexer: a new class to extract and parse contents and styles from DOCX documents (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Added new XML namespaces to the default base template used in mergeDocx and mergeDocxAt (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- New method to create custom table styles: createTableStyle.
- Improved HTML to DOCX when working with table borders.
- New internal function to generate random ids to be used in elements and avoid repeated ids.
- createCharacterStyle includes rStyle to set a basedOn style.
- replacePlaceholderImage sets a new random ID to the replaced image.
- Fixed modifyInputFields when working with sdt checkboxes.
- Replaced setNodeValue methods with setTextContent when working with templates.