Javadocx v7 release notes
- 10 / 19 / 2022
It is a pleasure for us to announce that Javadocx 7, the new major version of the library, is now released and ready for you to download.
Javadocx 7 includes many features, designed to boost your business and improve your taskforce by creating the most amazing documents with the only help of Java.
In order to get Javadocx 7, just go to Pricing, and select the license you want.
Users with previous versions can upgrade to the new one by going to MY JAVADOCX and clicking on the “Upgrade to” button.
Users with a valid License Update Service (LUS) can get Javadocx 7 for free.
This is the complete list of the contents of Javadocx 7:
- New methods to insert citations, sources and bibliographies: addSource, addCitation, addBibliography (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Added JAVA_VERSION static final string in CreateDocx to get the javadocx version.
- DOCXCustomizer: added color support in run content types (Premium licenses).
- addShape supports adding text contents in shapes.
- watermarkDocx allows adding multiline texts and applying bold and italic styles (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Improved working with East Asian fonts with the addText method.
- Improved MultiMerge when working with section tags with previous empty contents.
- New options in addChart: gapWidth and overlap for bar and column charts.
- The importHeadersAndFooters method has been improved when working with multiple contents that include external relationships.
- Added new XML namespaces to the default base template used in mergeDocx and mergeDocxAt (Advanced and Premium licenses).
- Improved mergeDocx when working with embedded images in shapes, SVG images, hyperlinks in images tags with the same ID (Advanced and Premium licenses).